Wednesday 31 August 2011

Cara Thijs is born



Vandaag is mijn metekindje geboren. Ze kreeg de naam Cara (Sanne Michelle) Thijs. En ik ben enorm trots als meter. Ze is dan ook zo een schatje. Voor haar geboorte heb ik vandaag speciaal nog een kaartje gemaakt om haar welkom te op deze wereld.

Today my Godchild is born. Her name is Cara (Sanne Michelle) Thijs. And I am very proud as a godmother because she is so cute. Because she was born i made her a little card to welcome her to the world.  


Ook heb ik een tijd geleden de vraag van mijn broer gekregen om het geboortekaartje te maken. En die opdracht heb ik met een enorme smile aangenomen.

Also, a while ago, my brother asked me to make the card for the birth. I don't know if this tradition is worldwide, but here we make a card and send it to family and friends to announce the birth of the child. And i took this assignment with a big smile to myself. And this is the result. I am so curious what the family and friends is going to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment